To love and cherish / Leslie Gould.
"The big event is fast approaching. With Pete and Danas wedding less than a month away, everyone is in a frenzy with last-minute preparations. But as the wedding approaches everything seems to be falling apart! Emily is behind schedule sewing the bridesmaid dresses, the restaurant for the reception goes out of business, and Danas mother is making all of them crazy trying to orchestrate the perfect day for her only daughter. Will the details get sorted out in time? Can the family find peace in the midst of chaos? "-- Provided by publisher.
- Physical Description: 262 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Guideposts, 
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Farm life > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 3 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.