Rocketeer / Walt Disney Pictures presents a Gordon Company production produced in association with Silver Screen Partners IV ; produced by Lawrence Gordon, Charles Gordon and Lloyd Levin ; directed by Joe Johnston ; written by Danny Bilson & Paul de Meo.
In the 1930's an adventurous young pilot discovers a rocketpack that turns him into the Rocketeer, then must fight off bad guys who want the pack for a weapon.
- ISBN: 0788816314
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc, PG, (approximately 108 min.) : sound, color, closed captioned ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Home Video, 1999.
- Distributor: Burbank, CA : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Video
Based on the graphic novel created by Dave Stevens.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1991.
Features: theatrical trailer and chapter search.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Special visual effects by Industrial Light & Magic.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Bill Campbell, Alan Arkin, Jennifer Connelly, Timothy Dalton.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: PG.
Parental Guidance Suggested.
|System Details Note:||
DVD Dolby Digital.
|Terms Governing Use and Reproduction Note:||
For private home use only.
Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
In English with French track.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Science fiction films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 2 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.