A time to grow / Robert Elmer.
Charlotte is still recovering from Pete and Dana's wedding, and even though she's thrilled that Pete is finally settling down, she misses having him live on the farm. She focus her attention on getting Sam through his last months of high school, as Christopher adjusts to the prospect of his older brother leaving for college.
- Physical Description: 230 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Guideposts, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grandmothers > Fiction.
Grandparent and child > Fiction.
Farm life > Nebraska > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 2 of 2 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.