Suicide med : a novel / by Freida McFadden.
"There's a reason Southside Medical School has been nicknamed 'Suicide Med.' For the last six years, every year one student has taken his own life. Except for last year. Last year was a murder-suicide. The press has pointed to the heavy workload as the culprit in the high suicide rate. Some students believe that the school is cursed. And others believe that the deaths may not be suicides at all--that it's no coincidence that Dr. Conlon, Southside's quirky but beloved anatomy professor, joined the staff on the very year that the suicides began. Either way, the same question echoes through the minds of every first year student at Suicide Med: Who will be next to die?"--Page  of cover.
- ISBN: 9781500420536
- ISBN: 1500420530
- Physical Description: 521 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: [Scotts Valley, California : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2014]
- Copyright: ℗♭2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Medical colleges > Fiction.
Medical students > Fiction.
Suicidal behavior > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
- 2 of 5 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 1 current hold with 5 total copies.