Brain damage / a novel by Freida McFadden.
After years of hard work, Dr. Charly McKenna finally has it all. Prosperous career as a dermatologist? Check. Spacious apartment overlooking Central Park? Check. Handsome lawyer husband? Double check.Then one night, a bullet rips through the right side of her skull and she loses everything. As Charly struggles to recover from her brain injury, she begins to realize that the events of that fateful night are trapped in the damaged right side of her brain. Now she must put the jigsaw pieces together to discover the identity of the man who tried to kill her... before he finishes the job he started.
- ISBN: 9781532902949 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1532902948 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 398 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: United States : CreateSpace, 2016.
- Copyright: ℗♭2016.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women physicians > Crimes against > Fiction.
Attempted murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Brain damage > Fiction.
- 3 of 5 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.