The defector : a novel / Chris Hadfield.
In 1973 Israel, as the Yom Kippur War erupts and a state-of-the-art Soviet MiG fighter makes an unexpected landing, NASA Flight Controller and former U.S. test pilot Kaz Zemeckis is drawn into a high-stakes game of spies, lies and secrets that hold the key to Cold War air and space supremacy.
- ISBN: 9780316565028
- ISBN: 0316565024
- Physical Description: 354 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First United States edition.
- Publisher: New York : Mulholland Books, an imprint of Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Israel-Arab War, 1973 > Fiction.
Air pilots > Fiction.
Defectors > Fiction.
United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration > Officials and employees > Fiction.
Israel > Fiction.
- 3 of 11 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 0 current holds with 11 total copies.