12 months to live / James Patterson and Mike Lupica.
Tough-as-nails criminal defense attorney Jane Smith is hip-deep in the murder trial of the century. Actually, her charmless client might've committed several murders. She's also fallen in love with a wonderful guy. And an equally wonderful dog, a mutt. But Jane doesn't have much time. She's just received a terminal diagnosis giving her twelve months. Unless she's murdered before her expiration date..
- ISBN: 9780316405690
- ISBN: 0316405698
- Physical Description: 386 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
- Copyright: ©2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal defense lawyers > Fiction.
Terminally ill > Fiction.
Trials (Murder) > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Women lawyers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 26 of 118 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 75 current holds with 118 total copies.